This week I've been home. Coming home was quite the adventure, starting with pushing a honda out of an icy ditch and ending with a huge hug from my JoJo... it has been great so far. The drive home was long... VERY long and somewhat treacherous but true to form Utah is terrible and as soon as we crossed the state line the weather cleared up and was perfect. I spent a day with David, Amy, and Josh and got to see Josh sit on Santa's lap at Bass Pro Shop... he was so cute.
My friends in Mesa have started a new group/purpose. They have decided to stop wasting their lives and money on just hanging out, so now they hang out with a purpose- Project Purpose is P-lanning U-seful R-ecreational P-articipation O-r S-ervice E-xperiences. So our Friday night activity included lots of talking and hanging out but also caroling for cans in Queen Creek. We caroled for a while and got a lot of cans from the generous neighbors. I think I'm going to have to start a project purpose chapter in Provo.
Mom and Dad came to get me on Saturday and we shopped and watched a round of frisbee golf. I was amazed at the new Wiltbank clan hobby. Since I've been here in Thatcher I helped decorate the Christmas Tree, make gingerbread cookies, and other wonderful Christmassy activities. I got to play the part of angel in our nativity play last night.
My Christmas presents are all wonderful, my entire family spent a lot of time and donated their old jeans to the coolest denim blanket of all time. I can see all of the donors jeans and I love love love all the memories that I have of those people wearing those jeans. I think there's even a pair of jeans that my dad used to wear in our old garden, grass stains and all :) really it is the best present I've received! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I know I did. I'm so grateful for my family and all their wonderfulness... how else do you describe the best family in the world. Merry Christmas!!!



