Ironic how the best and worst can be so intertwined with each other. I am so happy for the opportunity to go to school, and yet, it kills me. I get sick so easily now, luckily not as bad as it usually is, but I get so exhausted that I just cant' get myself to move or think. Fortunately I have the best friends who know how to take care of me, and make sure that I eat plenty of good food when I'm sick and help me to relax. My classes are going fairly well, miraculously. I have one class that I'm really concerned about but I'm working on realizing that I'm giving it my best effort and even if I do fail, I can take it again.
I am SOOOO happy about my new niece, she's so cute and I show off the little picture I have on my cell phone to EVERYONE. I'm sure all my friends are getting sick of my constant bragging, but I think that the first girl to be born in my family for the past 20 and a half years is kind of a big deal, and she super cute, so everyone needs to see her. I can't wait to actually meet her.
I got to go to Idaho this past weekend. My friends Marquette and Cameron were up for a wedding and so Shelisa and I decided that we needed a 'mental health' weekend away from our roommates and away from our school. So we drove up Friday and stayed at John and Denel's house (they are so amazing for letting us stay there). We roasted marshmallows in a park on Friday, and Saturday was packed full of fun. I got a call from my mom first thing informing me of my niece! We went shooting in the early afternoon, Jason and Shelisa have some guns that we just did target practice with. Then our new friend Steve had a truck that he took us four-wheeling in. We ate some lunch and I met up with Marquette and Cameron for some ice cream and talking, and then we went back out and had a bonfire. All in all the day was fantastic and VERY beneficial to my mental health :). Sunday we woke up and got ready and drove back home.
I got a date for this Friday's formal dance and we're all getting excited to go. I'm really excited actually, I love getting all dressed up in formal attire, it makes me really happy. Anyway, I think that's most of the update for the past few weeks, overall things are fine and overally I'm mostly healthy, so things are goin alright.



