2.05.2009

HumDrum

Things have been incredibly ordinary lately... rut found :). Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, I got to class and get done at noon. I come home and take a nap until one. I do homework until five or six and then I do the evening activities. Good. Tuesdays and Thursdays I got to Political Science and then I have a break :) sometimes I go to Devotional during this time, sometimes I study, and the other times I find a quiet place and... sleep. Then I go to my afternoon class and get home at 2:30. Do homework and go to bed. So these are my boring humdrum days.

but...

I traded rooms, so now my room roommate is Brynn and we set up our beds into bunk beds and we have a spacious room with cute things all over the walls. Brynn's birthday party is tomorrow night. We have been planning this since September. The theme is Let Them Eat Cake - the command of Marie Antoinette. We will be playing poker, eating lots of cake, and dancing. The thing that I am most excited for, though, is in one week EXACTLY, from now. Shelisa, Jeremy, Brandon and I will be driving to Mesa for the three day weekend!!! I am really really excited for that. I can't wait to see Brittain, Shaka, Stephanie, Lydia, Josh, David, Amy, My little bros, and my parents!!! :) until then the boring humdrum continues...